Rating: 2.7 / 5.0 (24 votes)
How Do I Publish A FrontPage Web?
These steps assume that your FrontPage server extensions already installed on your account.
- In FrontPage, open the Web you want to publish.
- On the File menu, click Publish Web.
- In the Publish Web dialog box, type the path of the destination Web server. For example, type:
- Click Options to expand the list of options.
- Specify whether you want to publish only pages that have changed or all pages.
- Click Publish.
If the FrontPage Server Extensions are not found on your web site, the following message appears:
The server could not complete your request. Contact your Internet service provider or Web server administrator to make sure that the server has the FrontPage Server Extensions installed. For more specific information, click Details.
When you click OK, FrontPage returns you to the Publish Web dialog box.